Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cabin Fever

Well I have to admit, even though the snow is beautiful I'm ready for spring. My shop is unheated so I have to bundle up to go to work to try to keep warm. Have you ever tried to hold onto a 3/4" diameter, thin slice of wood and sand it wearing mittens? Trust me it's no easy task. But I'm old and stubborn so I persevere. But I long for the spring when I can take my work outside in the fresh spring air. We're expecting more snow this week. Heck, I moved to North Carolina to get away from all the darn snow!!! If this keeps up I am seriously considering buying a snow shovel. But know if I do it will never snow here again. It's just how my luck runs. OH, I stumbled on an etsy shop today I just had to share with ya'll. It was like opening my first lingerie catalog back as a young boy and getting all excited. The shop is feathercreations.etsy.com with all of the items handmade by Carmen. Her shop has inspired me to consider coming up with a way to model my buttons in a similar fashion. Perhaps tie some onto the hair of my chest? I'll have to give it more thought. But I loved all of the feather items in Carmen's shop and encourage you to check them out. Okay, lunch is over. Time to bundle back up and head to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment